Importance of wedding and venues
The most important day in a person’s life is his wedding day. He dreams of his wedding throughout his life so obviously he would wish everything to be perfect. It completely depends on the person to make a choice for his suit or flowers and arrange a wedding cake. Some of the things are optional but one important thing none can’t skip his wedding venue. You need a place for gathering your friends and family to celebrate the biggest day of your life. Finding a perfect wedding menu is not an easy task it takes a lot of effects. You have different options like an extraordinary barn or an astounding ball room a lavish restaurant or under the open sky on a beach.
WAYS TO CHOOSE WEDDING VENUES
Follow the following tips to get the best place for making everlasting memories of your specific occasion.
- Talking to a planner
The information about space, layout, time etc is stored in the minds of planners better as compared to any other person. Your planner knows best creative ways to occupy space and make thing look unique and quirk.
- Your vision matters a lot
You already have a rough sketch about the phenomenal and aesthetic look of your wedding destination. Art gallery beautifully designed restaurants can be best places for modern wedding receptions. Arks back yards ranches etc can be best outdoor venues if you want to merge yourself with natural elements. You feel more connected and involved in your wedding if everything goes planned according to your theme.
- Your guests hold importance
You can save yourselves from headaches and on spot problems if you know how many guests are going to attend your wedding. This makes the search of your wedding venues a lot easier. You have to face a very tough situation if your guest list is longer as compared to the space of your venue. You can sort out many of your problem if you know the amount of people attending your wedding. This can also help you estimate your cost.
- Keep your budget in your mind
Amount is all for the space. As for food cost will be according to per plate. You are also charged more for decoration and floral design. Make a list of your budget beforehand to save yourself from future worry. Cut down some of your expenses if the budget exceeds your list. Try to adjust your amount of your expenses within the selected amount.
- A good impression of your guests must be observed
You must look for a location that is close to the hotel if you are inviting people from out of town or you plan to have a destination wedding. You have to make sure that you guests stay comfortable at the whole occasion. Comfort cannot be decided if the space is confined to a small area.
- Inclusion of things must not be forgotten!
Keep a balance between your costs and stuff if you want to bring vendors and decor of your own. You may have to cover more expenses if you want table, hairs etc included in the venue. That is when you want to rent it for your event. The amount of these items can be best estimated with the help of a rental company. If you want your things to fit according to the sketch in your mind, make sure to save more money. If you have opted a wedding venue that provides in-house catering, they will charge you for taxes that you must not forget while making calculations. Clients will have 30% on food and drinks if the sales tax for example in Seattle is 10 percent. Gratuity will be 20 percent. This means the cost will be between $10,000 minimum up to $13,000.
- Don’t lie to yourself and be honest!
You must see what is real and authentic according to you. Don’t fall in love with any random place that you find online. Make a choice that represents you and you partner. Space and design should match your personalities. A wedding venue may not be perfect although you may think that different design or theme would have been better.
What questions you should ask for wedding venues!
Clear your queries by asking following questions:
- About available time:
- Is my selected date available?
- Do you have any other dates free for me?
- How much amount does renting of space includes?
- What are the timings of the venue?
- At what time can we enter and leave the place?
- Plan of payment:
- What is the cost of the deposit?
- How can the payment schedule be structured?
- Are the extra charges, taxes or gratuity or fees of cleaning included in the total amount?
- Is there any cancellation policy?
- Till what time, are we allowed to make any changes in the reservations?
- About vendors:
- Will the list of our vendors be approved?
- Is there any restriction of the specific vendors in the list?
- Are we allowed to bring more vendors?
- Will there be any problem if the new vendors don’t have their names in the list?
Some more basic questions to be asked!
- How much people can the venue accommodate?
- Are the changing rooms available for the couple?
- What is your back up plan for the ceremonies happening in the open sky?
- Are we allowed to hire our own caterer?
- Will our caterers be allowed to use kitchen?
- Are we allowed to bring our own cake or will you prepare it on site?
- Can we make changes in the decor and arrangements?
- Do you have the system of air conditioners and heaters?
- Can DJs or live bands be hired by the venue?
- Is there any strictness about noise?
- Will microphones be available for speeches or making announcements?
- Do you have a parking area?
- Can people easily have an access to cabs from your locations?
- Are your washrooms always clean?
- Is there a possibility for our event to be solely held at your venue at one time?
- Is there any safe room where one can store the wedding gifts?
- What stuff will be provided by you for the decoration?
- How many seats can be occupied at one table?
- Can we taste the food first?
- Does the venue permit dance performances?
- Has the venue insured itself?
- Can we please know about the requirements of your insurance?
- Do you have a good location for photography?
- Do you have any plans to shift people from outside to inside in case of any situation?
- Do you have any coverage of power cut like generator?
- Can we strew rose petals?
- Can we have some rehearsals and practices in the venue before the actual ceremony?
Although it may not always be a perfect wedding venue but you should leave no stone unturned in making the best of arrangements. Enjoy your day, make long-lasting memories in your magical world!
- Fashion11 years ago
Things to know about beach weddings
- Health7 months ago
Acne – The Literal Pain on the Face – How to Deal with it
- Politics5 years ago
The Third Wave of Coronavirus in the United States
- Fashion3 years ago
A guide to buying the most stunning mermaid Wedding dress, that too cheap!
- Business2 years ago
3 Year-End Accounting Tips for Your Business
- Finance4 weeks ago
Why You Need Life Insurance Now
- Health6 years ago
Corona Postpones General Election For 4 Weeks In New Zealand
- Business2 years ago
An Alternative Exit Plan: Selling Your Business to Your Employees